Thursday, April 29, 2010

we got it.

You all know I am a sucker for deals. Well, I hit the mother load.



The beautiful, old fashioned JENNY LIND CRIB that I have longed for ever scince I laid eyes on it is now ours! Or our little babies, I guess. We found an amazing deal on an extremely gently used, pretty much brand new crib and mattress for $75. Wayyy cheaper than Babies R Us that sells the crib for $200 and doesn't include the mattress, which get pretty pricey as well. I couldn't be more happier. Now I just have to decide if I want to paint it gray or not.

Now I can use that extra cash for cute decorations for the baby room. I am thinking UGLY DOLLS!

3 comments:

Donna G said...

i'm not entirely sure what you mean by ugly dolls, but i'm sure it will look as wonderful as the rest of your home. i love the crib it is beautiful! i am so excited for your lil bug to arrive!! :D

James and Michelle said...

google "ugly dolls". They are these cute monster type dolls that we think are ADORABLE! Someone gave us one at work and we found out they have a huge collection of them.

Donna G said...

i concur they are super cute and i fully support the theme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...