Sunday, March 27, 2011

SOS {3.27.11}



Satruday we didn't even change out of PJs. It was that awesome. haha. We had some serious house chores to do and I had tons of stuff to work on for my sister in laws baby shower. So we stayed home and tackled everything on our list. It felt very accomplishing.
Sunday was a busy day! We did the usual in the morning: James had worship practice so Chloe and I went to Denny's for some breakfast. I really wish there was a different restaurant around our church so I could have some variety! Chloe ended up sleeping the whole time I was there, so that was nice and relaxing.
After church we ran around to a bunch of different stores to run errands. It was  fun, but tiring. Now James is out having "guy time and Chloe and I are relaxing at home.
Hope all of your weekends were great! I am sure it was much more exciting than chores and errands. :)


Top: random store in mall
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Rue
Belt: F21
Owl clock necklace: Boutique in Julian.
Dress: Gifted

Bow: Target
♥ Michelle

3 comments:

Mom said...

you both look so beautiful. I love looking at what you post.

Lil Muse Lily said...

Super cute! Are you speaking about Julian as in the Julian north of San Diego? If so, was there once and loved it!!

I'm Lisa said...

Love your feather locks & your blog is super cute, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...