Friday, May 13, 2011

Aunt Kim - this one's for you

My hilarious, sweet, hilarious, awesome, hilarious and amazing (did I mention hilarious?!?) Aunt Kim came into town to visit us a couple weeks ago. Well, mainly to visit Chloe, I'm pretty sure. She reads my blog daily and even created an account on blogger just to be able to comment, however, she can't seem to figure out how to leave a comment! So, I am writing this post with directions on how to do so. Love you Aunt Kim, now I am expecting comments on every post! haha, just kidding. sorta.



AUNT KIM
DIRECTIONS TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
-At the bottom of each post, click the link saying "Little Love Notes". This will take you to a comment page.
-Type your comment in the "leave your comment" box
-Choose an "Identity". You can choose anonymous and just put your name in the comment box
OR sign into your google blog account.
-Make sure to type in the "word verification" (it prevents spam). You just type in the letters you see in the box beneath it.
-Publish your comment. Then you are all done!

I PROMISE, IT'S NOT AS HARD AS IT LOOKS! LOVE YOU!!!!


♥ Michelle

3 comments:

Virginia P said...

Aunt Kim - Hope you can figure out how to leave a comment! Love you

Mom said...

Wow and I thought I had a hard time trying to post...


Love these pic's.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kim said. . .I figured it out, Thank you Michelle for making it a step by step process for me!! I love the picture of me and Chloe!! See ya in June!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...