Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet the Sponsers - Breanne

I love Breanne's blog! I love that she lives a Christ centered life and it is SO evident through her blog! She is very inspirational! She is so incredibly kind and she is pretty crafty to boot! My kinda lady! Make sure you stop by and show her some love!

266783_239864706041673_128026273892184_895129_7258044_o



Hi! My name is Breanne. I am a young girl who is searching and discovering the heart of my Father. I have a destination, but the journey is the beautiful part. As of May 21, I am a Mrs. to a wonderful man of God. I am a young wife learning how to live a Christ-centered life, traveling the world with my husband Kendall, full-time student, and dog-momma to a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Benaiah. We are trying to live overseas full-time but it has been quite the process. I blog about our life getting there and how Father is molding and shaping our hearts daily. I'll let you in on other things too, the recipes, crafts, and the little adventures in between that make us who we are. I'd love to meet you and for you to join along with us! So please stop by and visit our little corner in the blogosphere.

Smile

Instagram: BreanneJohnson


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...