So these are the final last 10 facts of the 100 random facts I was sharing about myself. I am sure many of you learned plenty more than you wanted to about me. haha. Thanks for sticking it through with me!
91. I hardly ever wear earrings. I prefer my ears gauged. I have gauged them twice up to size 2. The first time after about a year, I purchased plugs that were labeled wrong and it resulted in my ears to rip a bleed. I took them out and my ears healed up fine, even went back down to normal earring size. Then I did it again and everything was fine. I had them gauged for another year then got bored with it. I plan to do it again really soon. I even want to get Chloe those fake gauge earrings for her since hers are pierced. I would love to see the look on my mom's face!
92. Turtlenecks make me anxious. I can't handle wearing them because I feel like my shirt is trying to strangle me. When I see them on others, I start to get uncomfortable and sweat. It's a problem I need to work on. It just really really freaks me out.
93. Its hard for me to sleep when it's light out, no matter how tired I am. I am sure that will change once Emery gets here, but for now it's pretty impossible. I can lay there and rest for an hour or two but I can't fully get to sleep.
94. I love to knit. I am not the best at it and I definitely need more practice. I can't read a pattern for the life of me, but I really like the action of it. I actually prefer the outcome stitching of crocheting better, but the action of knitting is more fun for me. I learned how to do it through you tube, the best hands on teacher ever.
95. I love chest piece tattoos, but not sure if I will ever get one. I am worried about what it will look like when I am 50. That area is so delicate and it can get wrinkly and then the tattoo will look like a mess and you probably won't be able to tell what it is. Then I will be foreced to wear turtle necks... NOOOOOOO!
96. I would really love to learn photography an do it as a full time job. I would love to be able to capture people's special moments in life and experience that with them and make memories last a life time for them. I feel that James would be better at it then me, but it is fun just to take our camera out and play around with it. Sometime down the road I will take classes and learn to do some cool stuff with it.
97. I like Taylor Swift's music a lot. It is something I listen to only by myself because James can't stand her. But when I am home alone I put her on and Chloe and I dance around the house. I like to put her cd's on and clean and do random chores. In fact, I am listening to her right now. I like that she is a positive role model on kids these days as well. I know alot of people don't like her and that's cool too, just don't bash me because I do. I can't stand that.
98. I don't like to swim in deep water. It makes me feel uncomfortable to know that I can't touch the bottom without my head being submerged. What if something happens, what if I get a leg cramp? I also feel like it leaves opportunity for someone or something to come up under me and get me... i know, I am just paranoid.
99. I love cheesecake. love love love it. One of the best foods ever made. not much more to say about that.
100. I am really glad that I started blogging. I may not be great at it and lack ideas to blog about or time to even do it, but what makes it worth it is that I have met some amazing blog friends that I feel would be real friends if we only lived closer. You ladies are so great and inspirational and I love that we all can be so open and share our lives and give advice and inspiration to others!
Finally they are all done! whoo hoo. Again, if you are doing this, share the link so I can learn more about you too!