Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Sponsor - Loooops of Love


I'm Kaitlyn, and I am the owner of Loooops of love.
I started Loooops of love back in August of 2011.
One day i just decided to learn how to crochet and i picked up 
on it rather quickly. From then on it's been a new passion of mine.
I started out making stuffed animals, then decided to start making hats, cocoons,
and diaper covers. Personalized to each person. That's what I love about handmade items.
No two items are a like. If you are looking for some affordable handmade items. Check out my shop!
Have something in mind that you'd like. Shoot me an email Loooopsoflove@yahoo.com.
The list of things I can do it endless! Hope to see you all soon!




P.S. Totally getting one of these hats for Emery when she is born! How adorable are these????
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...