Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chloe is a great big sister!

I was very worried about how Chloe would react when meeting Emery for the first time. Chloe is very possessive over us and I was worried she would lash out toward the baby, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Chloe was at my mothers while we were in the hospital. So she didn't get to meet Emery until she was 4 days old. She came home early Monday morning while Em was still asleep so we got to spend some one on one time with Chloe since she was away from us for so long. It was nice to get that special time with her first since i missed her so much while she was gone. Then after about 2 hours, Emery woke up and we introduced them. We had Chloe sit

Chloe is so sweet to her little sister. She says hi all the time and gently rubs her head. She gets concerned when Emery starts to whimper or cry and she even shared her sacred blankie and lovie with her. When Emery is in her bassinet Chloe loves to rock it and will hold on to the edge and just stand there next to her for a long time. She even asks me to put baby in swing, then she tries pushing it (i assuming she thinks its like the swings at the. Playground that she loves so much) Chloe already knows what certain lovie is Emery's and every time she sees it she brings it to Em. Chloe has now wanted to start sitting next to me and cuddle my arm while I am nursing Emery, it's pretty cute. She has been such a cutie and good helper. I am so glad she likes her  little sister.

5 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Such a sweetie! But I'm sure it's all thank to the great parents they both have ;)

Unknown said...

Sooo sweet! I love the sibling bond! Both your girls are SO FREAKIN CUTE!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i'm so glad the transition for chloe has been easy so far! :)

Callie said...

Aw, that's so sweet! Glad she's taking to the role of big sister so well!

Sammantha said...

Oh my gosh, this is so precious! love it, love your blog - and your tattoos :)

stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...