Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sonogram #2 pictures!

We were a little disappointed to hear the doctor tell us that we are not as far along as we initially thought we were. We got knocked back two weeks, which means I have to endure two more weeks of feeling grossly sick. However, we have the new official due date for out little one. DECEMBER 3, 2010. Another December baby, and due on James' sister's birthday. I hope we have the little bean a bit earlier, I would love to have a November baby.

Anyway, here is our adorable baby, it actually looks like a human now. YAY!



♥ Michelle

2 comments:

Donna G said...

it looks like a lil gummy bear!! Yay i get so excited every time i see an update. :)

Adriana said...

congrats! i have a 7 month old and i complained my way through my pregnancy but man i wish i could go back and savor every moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...