Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Bump - Week 21

Friday we had our "big" ultrasound. To me, it wasn't much different than our sonograms we receive at our monthly appointments. I guess maybe it was a little bit more detailed. We know she has all 10 fingers and toes, she has all 4 heart ventricles and from the looks of it she seems to be doing just fine. Her legs are quite long and her feet seem big (or maybe that is just me being paranoid she is going to end up a big foot like her momma). The technician gave us TONS of photos to take home and you can even see her sweet little side profile in them! (looks like I will be making a cameo project for her nursery!) August 3rd is the next Dr Apt. They should be able to tell me how the baby is progressing and if the due date has changed or not. We can't wait!




♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...