Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Saturday

Today we got to sleep in. I dyed my sisters hair a lovely shade of chocolate and Chloe got to have play time with Daddy and Peanut. She loves to look at herself in the mirror.

After starting our day off pretty late, we went shopping for random things we needed around the house, ate at Rubios (yum)and finally got the accent chair we had been debating on. (Still not sure if I love it, but we will have to see once the couch comes in.) I would show you a picture, but I am waiting to reveal the whole new living room. Soon, I hope!

Chloe turns 3 months tomorrow. :) I can't believe how big she is getting. Here she is wearing a cardigan James wore when he was a baby. Too cute, I know. Hopefully she will love cardigans as much as I do.


♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...