Friday, March 4, 2011

DIY projects

I finally had some time to get some of my d.i.y. projects I have been putting off. Only got to a couple, but at least it's a start. A while back, I found this awesome hounds tooth fabric in the overage bin at Joann's. It ended up being only a $1. I used it to make a new pillow for our living room tonight. I still had some fabric left over and remembered this diy heart project here on Jess' blog, Tart. Chloe loved the black and white pattern and it will be pleasantly placed in her crib.

♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...