Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

So the reason I am posting these is to share with you new musical talent that you might not have heard before. Since we don't have a radio (thanks to someone stealing our car antenna)the only way I hear about new music is through my peers, blogs I read, pandora and playlist.com. So here you go.

This week I have really been feeling the sweet sound of femme vocals. If you know any other musicians that sound something like these lovely ladies. Leave a comment below so I can check them out. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

♥ Michelle

3 comments:

Advice From A Caterpillar said...

Gonna listen to your playlist RIGHT NOW!!! So excited!!! We needed some new music! Have a FAB day! Thanks big time!
xoAdvice From a Caterpillar Store

www.AdviceABCD@blogspot.com

The Peanut Gallery said...

Just saw you won over at Spearmint Baby!!! Congrats and uhh JEALOUSSSSS make a blog posting so we know which prints you choose! (then send them to me !) i kid i kid.. kinda

She Said... said...

thanks! Will do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...