|(we totally didn't do this look on purpose. a bunch of birds started flying overhead and we were looking at them.)|
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am madly in love with Jesus. I became a Christian when I was 21 years old.
- I have 10 Tattoos. It doesn't seem like that many, but they are pretty good sized tattoos.
- I have 2 sisters, 1 step sister and 1 half brother. I am the oldest and my brother is the youngest with a 15 year gap between us.
- Although I don't use my degree, I actually graduated college with a bachelors degree in teaching.
- I work at the scented pencil company called Smencils and I love it.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Coffee (followed closely by mint chip). I also love the smell of coffee. However, I really don't like to drink actual coffee.
- My pinkies bend inward (they are freakish) and I can make a heart with them.
- My natural hair color is blond. It looks terrible on me though. I have been dying my hair since I was 18.
- James and I have been together for 5 1/2 years.
- I am very Facebook challenged. I really don't like using it. I prefer a phone call or text.
day 02 - a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
day 03 - a picture of the cast from your favorite show
day 04 - a picture of your night
day 05 - a picture of your favorite memory
day 06 - a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
day 07 - a picture of your most treasured item
day 08 - a picture that makes you laugh
day 09 - a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
day 10 - a picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
day 11 - a picture of something you hate
day 12 - a picture of something you love
day 13 - a picture of your favorite band or artist
day 14 - a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
day 15 - a picture of something you want to do before you die
day 16 - a picture of someone who inspires you
day 17 - a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
day 18 - a picture of your biggest insecurity
day 19 - a picture and a letter
day 20 - a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
day 21 - a picture of something you wish you could forget
day 22 - a picture of something you wish you were better at
day 23 - a picture of your favorite book
day 24 - a picture of something you wish you could change
day 25 - a picture of your day
day 26 - a picture of something that means a lot to you
day 27 - a picture of yourself and a family member
day 28 - a picture of something you're afraid of
day 29 - a picture that can always make you smile
day 30 - a picture of someone you miss