Tuesday, July 19, 2011

As you can tell...

I have been pretty absent lately, here on the blog. Work has had me swamped lately. And I have been so busy at home that I never get a chance to sit in front of the computer to even read an email, let alone write a blog post. Sorry to those, especially my family, who like to keep updated on the Schmitzel's life. I have made it a challenge of mine to blog at least 2 times a week and slowly grow more from there.

Anyway, I put up a new blog poll to the right. You should go answer it!

James will be gone the next 3 days in Chicago for a business trip. His first one since we have been married. He used to travel all the time around 4 years ago, but I feel it is different now that we have a little one. It will be just momma and baby. Even though it will be a lot of work, I am looking forward to some quality time.

And I am having a few other moms come over tonight for a play date and dinner. I would take pictures, but James has taken both cameras to Chicago.

Maybe I will get to blogging more this week if Chloe goes to bed before 10pm (wish me luck!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...