Monday, August 29, 2011

Halloween

Is it me, or is Halloween decor everywhere these days? Seriously, it's like when people decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving has even happened. I mean, I love Halloween and I know it's the next holiday, but common, at least wait until September, at LEAST.

Although, James LOVES Halloween and it wasn't too long ago when people thought we were decorating for Halloween year round. Skulls, pirates and the like everywhere all the time. It was pretty scary, in more ways than one.
Anyway, what is your thought on it? I have a poll about it to the right, just click your answer!

Speaking of Halloween, we are starting to think about costumes! We love dressing up. I am so excited we get to dress up as a family this year! Anyone have any good ideas? 




2 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

well, we can't do a family thing anymore because gage only wants to be a police officer. unless peppy and i went as cellmates and owsley was the police dog. ;-)

but since i still get to pick owsley's costume, i think i want him to go as an oompa loompa.

Olivia Grace said...

It's hard for me to think of anything fall related when it's still 100 degrees outside! We haven't thought of costumes lately but I'm sure Isabelle will dictate her wishes on all of us soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...