Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's finally here!



I finally created my little shop! CLICK HERE to see SHE SAID SHOP
Right now it has almost 30 pieces of clothing from my closet that need to find a new home.  I will be updating the clothing regularly (I already have 10 more peices waiting to for pictures to be done so I can post them). My lovely little sister Tiffany was such a sweetheart and modeled the clothing for me. Eventually I will also make an area on there for my crafty handmade items. I will post the button to the shop on my blog so you can find easily. Take a look around and let me know what you think. Since this is my first time doing something like this, I would love some feedback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh. I got so excited when I saw this come up on my reader! I just checked out your shop and there are tons of pieces I'd love to buy! You have awesome style, michelle! Hope they all don't sell out before I can grab some :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...