Tuesday, November 15, 2011

cravings....

All I have been wanting to eat lately is cold things (even though the weather is a bit chilly). Cold things as in ice cream, rainbow sherbert has been my fave lately. We bought those big bucket of sherbet ice cream, and it is amazing. I craved cold things when I was pregnant with Chloe too, so I am not too surprised that all I want to eat is ice cream and cereal with really cold milk.
via
  Ohhh and then for lunch everyday I have an awesome peanut butter and banana sandwich. On toast and sometimes I even add honey. Yum Yum Yum...

via

And I have also been craving sour candies, especially Sour Patch Kids. It's wierd because I was on a kick with Milk Duds and Whoppers for a while and now I want nothing to do with chocolate candy... which actually works out well when you have a huge bucket of candy sitting at home that your daughter collected from Halloween... looks like James gets it all to himself...
via

What have you been craving lately? 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I always crave sweets when I am pregnant! Seriously worried about being diabetic due to the insane amount of sugar I ingest haha. I do balance it out with good things tho. I also crave chicken wings like crazy when pregnant. Anything spicy is my friend!

I am just praising God my morning sickness is over. Everything sounds good to me now haha. Not the case about 7-8 weeks ago!

Danielle said...

I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches! Lately I have been craving anything peppermint related.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i'm not pregnant, but i eat a pb, nutella, and banana sandwich daily. :)

when i was pregnant with both of my boys i wanted salads all the time. i also craved mcnuggets, and i hate mcdonalds.

Rebecca said...

I love banana and peanut butter sandwhiches! I crave whale crackers (i could eat a box in one go!) and taco bell and chik fil a fries! so healthy :)Oh but I do also crave carrots... random

Courtney said...

Ice cream! Yum! I seriously could eat it every night and the sherbet flavor looks delicious. I'm so glad you reminded me about toast with PB and banana. I LOVE that combo.

Anonymous said...

I alllwwaaaays crave salty snacks. I wonder if I'll be one of those pregnant women that craves pickles. lol

p.s: I love rainbow sherbert. the colors make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I always crave coffee. If it was healthy, I would literally LIVE on iced or blended coffee drinks.

That, and candy. :0)

And for dinner, if I could have chili every night, I'd be a happy girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...