Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Got an Award! And now 5 others do too!

Sweet Jaime from Spunky Sister kindly awarded me with an Leibster Award.

So kind of her to think that my little ol' blog deserved some type of recognition.  You should definitely check out Jaime's blog. She is sweet, funny, down to earth and adorable!

So, here's how it works:
This award is given to blogs with less then 200 followers that you think deserve a little bit more recognition.
Here are the rules:
1) Show your thanks by linking the sweet person who nominated you.
2) Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know!
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the Love :)
There are so many amazing blogs out there, here are just 5 of the many I LOVE. Seriously, These ladies and there blogs are such an inspiration to me. They are just the sweetest people who have kindly opened up about there lives and fun adventures along the way. It makes me smile to read their post. You should definitely check these ladies blogs out, you will not be disappointed!

Betsy from Three.20

and I wanted to mention another friend of my Sandee from Her and the Boys who just started blogging this week! Yay Sandee! Go over to her blog and show her some love!

Thank you Jaime again and hope you find some new blogs to subscribe too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww hey! Thanks Michelle! You're a gem :)

Unknown said...

Oh and my username for instagram is haleyroseanne! Find me laday!

Rebecca said...

Oh Michelle! Wow! I feel really honored and special! And a little undeserving. Thank you so much! You are definitely one of my top bloggy faves and I will return the favor just as soon as I'm able! Love!!!

Her and the Boys said...

Thank you Michelle for showing me support, I really appreciate it! Love you guys!

Breanne said...

aww michelle!!! *blush*
I love reading your blog. I feel so honored! and thanks for picking me. It means so much. Yay for iphones too! Are you on instagram? If you are find me! BreanneJohnson
:)

-Breanne

Anonymous said...

yeay! thank you so so much!:D you're awesome :) sorry I found out so late!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...