Monday, January 30, 2012

Music Monday - Milo Greene

I really want to start talking about more music here on my blog, so I am going to do a feature called Music Mondays. I will post a music video from some bands I like. Please leave comments if you know other bands that sound similar so that we can check them out!

My sister in law got me hooked on the civil wars. She also happen to get this sample cd from Milo Greene 
 that I really like. They remind me of The Head and the Heart.  You should definitely check them out! 








3 comments:

Ashlee J said...

Ooh! I loved this! Thanks for posting!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

I love that you're doing Music Monday! I had never heard of Milo Greene before, but looooved this song! (And I'm all over The Civil Wars right now...the best!)

Great blog! I've been following for little while now, love it! You and your fam are gorgeous! :)

Andrea xoxo

www.afamilyofwolfes.blogspot.com

morgan said...

THIS is so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I adore The head and the heart so this is right up my alley :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...