okay, here are 10 more random facts about me... in case the past 70 weren't enough for you.
71. I own a sewing machine, but barely sew. I love to sew and make things, it just comes down to a matter of time. I have plenty of instructional sewing books and patterns and really fun ideas in my idea book of things I want to make, but because of the lack of time, those things never come to fruition. My friend even teaches a class on sewing at a local university, so I might just buck up and take it so I don't have any more excuses.
72. I love bananas (as does Chloe) but I can't stand banana flavored things. James is allergic to Bananas, but he can eat the fake banana flavoring stuff just fine and loves it, so it works out well for us.
73. I make a mean pasta salad, or so I hear. I actually put a lot of things in it that James and I don't really like (meaning vegetables), but others seem to love it and request for me to make it when we do potlucks. So I must be doing something right!
74. When I was in 5th grade, I had a story I wrote published in a book of stories through our school. I don't know how this happened, but when I found the story in the publication, it said the author was Michael Pervert. I was crushed. I am sure someone that it was a funny joke. Now I can laugh at it, but at the time it was pretty sucky.
75. I love Monopoly and Scrabble, but everyone in my family refuses to play them with me because I always win. I don't think its fair. I am not cocky or anything about it, I just really love strategy and word games and it sucks when no one wants to play with you. I am also really obsessed with skip-bo.
76. My favorite flowers are peonies and magnolias. I just love how big and voluminous they are. They are also charming and very feminine.
77. I'm really interested in the Holocaust history. I've devoured tons of books and information on it. I've met a survivor who wrote a book when I was in middle school. I like to visit Jewish/Holocaust museums in different cities too. I really don't know why I am so obsessed about it, it is a sad but interesting time in history.
78. I love Quentin Tarantino films. He is so creative and has an awesome sense of humor. Good thinks James loves his work too. I especially love Kill Bill.
79. My absolute favorite director is M. Night Shyamalan. His movies always have a twist in the end that I never see coming. (Which is great because I usually am good at calling out things that are going to happen in a movie and it's nice to be surprised once in a while). His movies are thoughtful and creative and not too scary for me. We own all of his movies.
80. Speaking of movies, we have almost 300 dvds in our collection. I know because I actually keep an excel spreadsheet of them. Yes, I am overly organized, but its so we don't double buy a movie. I hardly ever pay full price for them, we mostly purchase them for $10 and under. Too bad blu rays are becoming more popular... or maybe not too mad since that will mean dvds will be cheaper, yay! I am blu rays taking over won't stop us since we still have a VHS player and collect them as well. Anyone else still use VHS?