I totally forgot all about the 100 random facts about me... I'm sharing 10 at a time. here is 10 more. btw, It's really hard to come up with 100 random facts about yourself....
61. I love Taco Bell. It's funny, I used to hate it, with a passion, but now that is one of the things I want to eat all the time. James has always loved it so now that I do too he is very happy about that. Could be a pregnancy thing, I don't know. I hope not for James' sake. I know it's not REAL Mexican food, and we have plenty of that around here too, but since I have been pregnant I always choose Taco Bell over real taco shops. At least I know that when we move they might not have good Mexican food, but they do have Taco Bell!
62. I always have to have nail polish on my toes. Doesn't matter if it is chipping as long as I know some color is there. It's really weird. I feel naked with out it. I have felt like this ever since I was in High School. I used to change my polish all the time to match my outfits too... ya, that was when I didn't have a full time job or a family, and I can't believe I ever had the time to do that. My nails on my hands are a different story. I hardly ever have polish on them. I can't stand when the polish on my hands are chipped and I definitely don't have the time to keep up with that!
63. I curl my hair every. single. day. I curl it with a straightener too! My hair is naturally stick straight and I can't stand it on me. Mainly because I have this thing about my big ears popping out from my hair. I also love loose waves, they are romantic, fun and girly! I am actually debating on getting a body perm or whatever its called. I am sure it would save me so much time!
64. Speaking of perms, I had a perm when I was 14. I wanted one so bad because my mom has always permed her hair for as long as I can remember. I don't have any pictures of this, but I promise you I looked like a poodle. And I remember the chemicals smelled like cat pee and I couldn't stand it!
65. I don't care for Chinese food. All I like is orange chicken (sometimes) and fried rice. And this is not a pregnancy thing. I have never really cared for it. I feel bad because James loves it and he would eat it everyday if he could. Of course, I veto that very very often. But I guess it's like how James hates Italian food, so I guess we're even.
66. I've been on one mission trip out of the country. My old church partnered with Amore Ministries in Mexico. We went out there and built houses for the very poor. It was an awesome experience that I would love to do again. I can't wait until the kids are old enough to take on mission trips!
67. My dream was to join Peace Corps. Then I met James and couldn't bare to part from him. Funny thing is I told James when we were dating not to get too attached to me because I was joining the peace corps and going to leave. Looks like God had other plans for me. We could always join together when we are older and the kids have moved out.
68. I can't play guitar because of my pinkies. I tried having James teach me, but my pinky is too crooked and I can't reach the 6th string. I am going to try a 4 strong bass instead. haha.
69. Up until this past Christmas I had the same cell phone number for 10 years. To me, that is a pretty good accomplishment. It was pretty hard getting used to a new number. And I am one of those people who regularly goes through my phone and deletes numbers of those I don't really talk to anymore, just easier for me to navigate when trying to find someone... Now those people who never throw out numbers that I have met in the past 10 years will never be able to get a hold of me again... oh no! Bummer thing is that whoever had my new number before me is on multiple telemarketing list and I have get around 1-2 a day! It's so annoying!
70. I've been to Maui 3 times in my life. I have stayed in the same little town all three times and loved it. I went there first on a family vacation. Second when I graduated college and some friends of mine lived there and 3rd on our honeymoon. It is such a great place to vacation too. Family friendly but can be very romantic! If you ever get the chance to go, make sure you take the road to Hana. Breathtaking views and hidden exclusive waterfalls and hiking trails!