Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Gizmo

For any of you parents out there, I would suggest checking into Baby Gizmo if you haven't already. I first learned about Baby Gizmo from a book that I bought when I was pregnant with Chloe on all the products out there for baby. It gave me the breakdown of what each product was, what each different term meant and helped navigate through the overwhelming world of baby products.

I ended up finding them on the web and you tube and boy, let me tell you, they have helped TREMENDOUSLY with my purchases of everything from teethers to strollers. Especially watching all the overviews and reviews they have done on so many products.

They are celebrating 5 million views on their YouTube channel and are doing 30 days of giveaways, starting today. Today they are giving away the Orbit Baby G2 Stroller. Each day is something new they are giving away. I would suggest you all go here to enter. you only have 24 hours to enter each daily contest.

Good luck and help spread the word to all your mommy friends out there!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...