Friday, October 21, 2011

Bye Bye Binky!

I didn't want to say anything for about 2 weeks, just in case it was just an off couple of weeks because Chloe's top 2 front teeth came in, but now it's official! Chloe weaned herself from the binky!
It was quite hilarious because the weekend before it happend, she was obsessed with her binky. She had stayed the weekend with my mom and my mom said she needed the binky. She ended up loosing it in a restaurant and so my mom had to rush out to get another (she even got 2 as a back up). Then, the day after she gets back home from Grandmas, she doesn't need the pacifier anymore. Crazy. We gave her the binky one day, she sucked on it for a second, then just took it out and for the whole week whenever I would give her the binky it would be the same thing, she would pull it out after 1 suck (as weird as that sounds, I just don't know how to word it any other way). And she hasn't wanted the binky since. Although, sometimes I wish she would want it again, especially while crying because we have to put her to bed at night.... I was starting to dread having to wean her from the binky and was thinking about doing after 13 months, but she did it all on her own in a matter of a day!

We are so proud of our little girl, she is growing up so fast!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Ryker did the exact same thing- from one day to the next! It was when he was about 8 months old- and I agree- there were times I wish that he'd still taking it back then! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow. She got so mad at me when she lost it... She sure knows how to trick her grandma... Love you guys and that little girl so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...