Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday meal when your on budget

My friend Sandee wrote an article for Yahoo Voices about how to make a holiday meal on a budget. She spent less than $50 to feed 6 adults and had more to spare! I thought I would share the post with you all, hope you can get some tips from it! Sandee is a sweet and gorgeous stay at home momma to two adorable little boys and she lives in Southern California. We met through James friend and old band mate. She is a doll and a great hostess!
"On a budget for a yummy holiday dinner? I can share how to make a delicious, mouth-watering meal that your guests and your pocket will love while adding a little festive chic."...  Click Here to see the rest of the post. 

Speaking of Holiday Meals... I finally get to participate in PIE DAY with James' mom and her family up in Oregon this year! I am super excited. All the ladies of the family get together before Christmas to make pies and desserts for the big day. They cook and laugh and share stores and I am so happy I get to finally be there for it this year! This is a family tradition for them and I can't wait to be a part of it every year once we move up there!    

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUN FAMILY HOLIDAY TRADITIONS?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...