Monday, January 16, 2012

Tradeshow time

I am currently in orlando for a business trip. I will be here all week and will try to update and read blogs while i can.

This trip is the first of 4 trips that i have pretty much back to back. I come home and then leave a week later for each trip. It will be super hard because this will be the longest time that i have been away from chloe. And i will continuously leave for about a month. And i'm leaving during the time she is learning to walk :(

So i am super bummed

Bright side is that i get to travel for free and we get some leisure time. So i get to check out all these different places.

Anyone know of something cool to check out or a good restaraunt to eat at?

Edit: just finished first day of show. I stood on my pregnant feet in heels for 8 hrs straight. I never want to wear heels again! Definitely running to the store to buy flats to wear tomorrow!






2 comments:

Jessica Elyse @ Memoirs of a Mommy said...

Owch, heels and tradeshows don't go well, but add in pregnancy and I am sure it is even worse! Enjoy your time traveling. Which places will you be? I travel on a pretty regular basis with my job so I might have some ideas. jessiethis@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job providing for your family! And please get some flats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...